August 21, 2012

Emancipation

Don't worry, this picture is only tangentially related to my brother Paul. It's a promotional photo for a movie he'll be working on.

My brother Paul is a filmmaker. Also, he's a great guy. But we're not here to kiss Paul's ass. We're here to talk shop. He's going to be involved in a project called Emancipation, which will begin shooting in October. It sounds very interesting to me, and I thought I'd mention it here. If you'd like to learn more, here's the film's website. They're trying to secure more funding there, too, so if it does strike your fancy, you can donate on that page (it's similar to a Kickstarter campaign, but for Indie projects). Anyhow, have a look if you'd like!

Thanks for reading, and have a good one!

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

No comments: