April 26, 2006

Bus Driving Story

So yesterday I was driving the bus. I was taking a group of people from a hotel in Boulder to a private residence. Most of the people were international, as they were there for an international conference. There were two ladies in the front row, and they were initially talking in French to each other. As we drove towards their destination, one lady got out a camcorder and started filming everything: the road through the windshield, the bus itself, her friend, and me driving, as well. She was narrating the movie in Arabic, so that was kind of interesting. So I figure that now I'll either be featured in a new, edgy independent film, or possibly just briefly on Algeria's Lamest Home Videos.

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

No comments: