July 30, 2006

Hipster or Hippie?

So tonight I went with my brother Paul and my roommate McGrew to see "An Inconvenient Truth," the movie about global warming. I thought that it was really well done, and I'd recommend it to anyone that had a chance to see it. If it's not playing near you, you can still check out http://www.climatecrisis.net/
That's the site that has information on the film and its subject matter.
As for the Hipster/Hippie thing in the subject line, I was just trying to come up with a clever title for this posting. I'm still not sure what a hipster is, even after we talked about it for about an hour in our office one day. I think that the only consensus, though, was that I'm not a hipster.
Probably not a hippie, either.

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

No comments: