August 28, 2006

My Address

I have figured out what seems to be my definite address here:
Ryan Sitzman
c/o Doña Nidia Sandoval
Tres Marías Dos
De la Primera Entrada,
25 metros al Norte
San Ramón, Alajuela
Costa Rica
There you go. It also makes you understand why "Address" is called "Dirección" in Spanish, because it is more directions to my house than an actual address. Yes, Costa Rica is what U2 was singing about in "Where The Streets Have No Names."
So anyhow, I dont expect too many people will write, but if you want to, you are welcome to. A postcard would be great. I even bought some tape today, so I could potentially hang up any that I did get. But more than anything, I am just a bit curious to see if the address works.

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

No comments: