April 29, 2007

T-Shirts

Yesterday I was in Palmares, waiting in an interminable ATM line, when a guy walked by. He was a pretty macho, muscular type of guy, but he was walking holding his little daughter's hand, so he might have been a family guy, too. In any case, it was his T-shirt that caught my attention. It was black with white writing on the front, and it said, "What's the next best thing to being naked?"
"Ooh!" I thought, "A bit of wit, and in English, too!"
I waited as he walked by, and when I read the back of his shirt, it said:
"Jockey (TM): The no panty line promise."
Good stuff.
It reminded me of when I was in a Biology lab years ago in college. One of my lab partners was this Japanese girl, and one day she started cracking up out of nowhere. She was looking at the T-Shirt with some Japanese writing that this one guy (who was kinda the class clown/dumbass) was wearing. He asked her what she was laughing at, and she informed him that his T-shirt said, "I am stupid American."

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

No comments: