March 29, 2008

Construction Sblog

Today I set up a new blog so that anyone who wants to can view the construction of our house. Since a "blog" is actually an abbreviation of "web log," I suppose that a "house web log" would be called a "sblog." So, I started a sblog.
In any case, we started the construction this past Monday, and so far...we have some ditches and some twisted metal. But that's the way it's supposed to look so far, I'm told. In any case, I'll try to put up a few pictures every week, since my family requested that I do so. There's a link to the blog on the bar to the left, or else you can go directly to http://gringiticasa.blogspot.com/.
Hope you enjoy it (or at least don't hate it).
--The Management

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

No comments: