January 27, 2009

Going Gatsby On You


Man, I think Tuesdays are even worse than Mondays. Mondays hit you so hard you don't even feel it. But Tuesdays do the same, only they add on the realization that you have to put up with four more days of this crap.

I was going to put up another quote thing, but I think I'll do that tomorrow. Gotta get to the store to buy some bread before I get accosted by a drunken hick (the Palmares Festival is in full swing).

I'm not that into today...


P.S. - Happy Birthday, Angie!

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

9 comments:

Paul said...

Back in high school we made Tuesdays "ass day" since it was the worst day of the week. Ass day gave us a chance to grab someone else's ass without fear of repercussions, and brought a little ray of hope to a crappy day.

Angie said...

Haha! Oh, Sitzman. Are those eyes a sign of "it sucks to wake up so early and go teach"? Aw. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Paul said...

This might cheer you up:
http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/01/27/machete-trilogy-being-fast-tracked-by-the-weinsteins/#more-19103

And if the internet there won't let you see it, just look at the title in the URL.

Sitzman said...

Paul,
You're right, Ass day sounds fabulous!
Also, I can't see the video, but I'll check it out at the cafe. But as you say, the title says it all!

Angie,
I was born a Night Teacher, and I'll die a Night Teacher.

Sitzman said...

Oh, and to conclude our I Hate Tuesday discussion, Tuesdays suck, but it's nothing a double Vodka Tonic can't/didn't fix!

Serious Youth said...

Looks like you have pink eye. Keep the poop away from your eyes man.

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie. I am sorry that you have to work meanwhile I am hanging aroud home.
Yes, I know. Life isn`t fair!!!

Love you!

Bitchy Angela

Sitzman said...

Brad,
But those are my normal eyes. Guess I should stop wiping my butt with my face.
-Sitzman

Anonymous said...

OMG (Oh My God), I totally was thinking EXACTLY this idea all year long. This is my first full year of teaching and I totally agree with the Tuesday thing. I think it has to do with the fact that I'm somewhat rested come Monday, but then Tuesday rolls around and I'm just plain tired already. You really summed it up, man, so I guess I have nothing to say.

TTYL (Talk to ya l8r (later))...