August 1, 2011

Killer Killers Videos

I wanted to post this Killers video for "Spaceman" because it's great:


This video captures the general aesthetic I was going for when I participated in the Mr. FCHS competition quite a few years ago (I represented the school newspaper and sang a strange version of "Louie Louie" for the "talent" section, although I didn't have enough of a budget for so many masks, chandeliers, and a four-story stage). I actually thought I had posted this video before, but I can't seem to find it on my blog. If you've already seen it, that's fine, but just so you know, the only reason I use this blog is so that I can have a depository of videos available to me at all times!

I definitely think I've also posted this video for "When You Were Young" before, but I can't seem to find the post where I mentioned it, either, so here it is again:


It reminds me a bit of Berlín de San Ramón, although I don't think I looked that cool at my wedding...

Oh, and one quick question: If you play guitar in a rock band and you have big, bushy, curly hair, are you required to be shirtless and wear a leather vest, or is it just some sort of informal pact that compels you to do so? Just wondering.

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ryan! Great videos! The Killers are one of my favorite bands! Nice post! :)

Sitzman said...

Hi Arturo!

Thanks for the comment, and it's good to know that you've got good taste in music!

Ryan