September 18, 2011

Didn't Prince Write A Song About This?

The other day I got scratched up pretty badly by Boner, our evil backup cat:


Unfortunately I only found out after the fact that I could have scientifically predicted this attack. Check this page titled "How to tell if you cat is plotting to kill you." It even has a little quiz that you can take to verify the results:

Is your cat plotting to kill you?

I came through this alive, but I was lucky. Don't let it happen to you!

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh! good thing it was not a dog. I ended up like that once with my mom's cat and by the way, thank you for the link, now I understand most of his behavior.

Sitzman said...

Our good cat, Chubby, is great. But not our backup cat.

And you're right, it's good it wasn't a bdog, but generally I don't try to pick up dogs... and actually, I'm not sure how much worse a dog that size would have been...