September 2, 2006

Last Picture For Now


Here is a guy trying to adjust a Virgin Mary on a float for the Día de San Ramón parade. Since I live in San Ramón, the day is a pretty big deal, so I got the day off of school. There was a large parade downtown with a procession of saints, each one being carried by representatives from different neighborhoods. It was pretty cool.
That´s all the pictures for now. It´s kind of a pain in the ass to get them up there, since I have to go to an internet café to do so. Eventually, there´ll be a Costa Rica picture page on ryansitzman.com, but that probably won´t be until I get home and am able to use my web design software and my own computer...

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU have web design software... What happened to you!?! You were so anti-technology! Anti-computer stuff!

Sitzman said...

How the hell do you think ryansitzman.com came about? With crayons and construction paper? This shit´s high-tech!
Also, I just hated cell phones because I felt that they were ruining the interpersonal communication skills of our generation. And I still do. But do recall that when we were dating, I owned two computers...

Anonymous said...

You were just a closeted computer nerd! Eww...