November 3, 2007

Famous Brother

I mention my brother Paul a fair amount in this blog. I do that for two reasons:
1. Paul is cool.
2. I think the only reason people come to this site is to see if they get name-dropped.
In any case, my brother is studying music and video production or something similarly technological and complicated in Australia. So I guess he was in a music video that one of his friends made as a final project. I thought it was cool so, despite the fact that Paul himself called it "Corny. As. Hell.", I still decided to post a link to the video here. I think it's actually cool. Have a look at it if you want:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2-kGYwhP2I
(Paul is the one with the scraggly beard, not the boobs)

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

No comments: