September 19, 2009

R.I.P., Patrick Swayze

How come nobody told me Patrick Swayze died? What are friends and family for, if not to notify you of events like this?

I'm not sure why, but I liked Patrick Swayze's style. I'm not sure if I've seen any of his movies (except Ghost, which I hated). Even looking at his profile on IMDB, all I could think was, "WTF?" I think the only things there I may have seen are Donnie Darko and Point Break. But still, there was something about him that made him seem like a nice guy, and that counts for a lot.

In any case, it's too bad that he'd gone, but now I realize that at least he's got Kitty to keep him company. And, we can always remember his with the following strange clip from Mystery Science Theater 3000, circa a decade or two ago (what a flashback, eh?).

Enjoy (if that's the right word):

So, Rest In Peace, Patrick Swayze.

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

No comments: