July 20, 2010

Chubby's Tribute to the King of Pop



The top picture is Chubby, hunting a moth in the garage the other evening. I think it's hilarious.

Chubby's been a great cat for us. He's kind of a pain in the ass sometimes (Angela calls him a "terremoto"), but now that Cucho's gone, our former Backup Cat has has really had to step up to play first fiddle. We have to be sure to not compare him with Cucho, since he's actually pretty young still, and he still does a lot of dumb crap. But we're still really glad he's around.

Also, the other night we were looking at some older pictures of Cucho that I've not put up yet, so I may upload some of those sometime soon. I also had an on-going project on flickr to upload older pictures as a backup, but I think I only got up till my pictures from 2006. I should get that going again.

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

2 comments:

Unknown said...

excellent likeness! if only you can get him into white socks and doing a moonwalk,, you should be ready to take him international

Sitzman said...

Well, we did get him a single shiny glove and a pet monkey, so those are the next things on our list.