November 25, 2010

The Countup Continues Unabated! 359 and 360!

Sorry about that technical problem last night. In any case, here we go with two more pictures of the day... and after these, only 5 more to go!

359!

November 24: The towel at the hotel for my Wednesday evening class. It was almost so nice that I didn't want to wash my face.


360!

November 25: Since it was Thanksgiving, I made a pumpkin pie and ate some turkey deli meat for dinner. It was the least --and almost the most-- I could do. :(
Notice the semi-dirty plate. No, we don't live in squalor. Instead, this was my second piece, because besides being thankful, Thanksgiving's also about eating heroic amounts of pie.

Thanks for checking in! See you tomorrow!

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

No comments: