November 16, 2011

More Pictures, Less Confusing


We're currently in Uruguay, and I'm here to tell you, it's a real country.

Just joking... It IS a real country, and it's a beautiful country, based on the little we've seen of it, at least.

I've been taking quite a few more pictures on my camera, but I've also been taking a lot of pictures on Instagram because-- as its name indicates-- it's instant. That way I can immediately put up some impressions from our trip without having to find a computer, transfer the pictures from the memory card, shrink them, upload them, etc. The biggest drawback is that I have an iPod, not an iPhone, so the camera isn't very good and the quality of the pictures generally isn't great if you're looking at them on a screen much bigger than a cell phone.

Anyhow, here's a link to see all the Instagram pictures I've been taking:


As I mentioned the other day, you can see the six newest ones in the widget on the left, but apparently you can't see more than that. With that link above, you can see all of them. So, check them out if you're curious about Uruguay, aka "The Hermit Kingdom"!

Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

No comments: