March 17, 2007

Hookers Not Included

I was about the leave the internet cafe, since I've been here almost 5 hours doing all sorts of emailing, test writing, and housing material research, but then I found the following advertisment on a Craig'slist.com posting for Craig's List Costa Rica:
"Bar-Restaurant-Brothel for sale - $250000"
You can see the ad here:
http://costarica.craigslist.org/for/278178492.html
Anyhow, I just thought that was interesting. So, if you were thinking of coming to my wedding and wanted to make a business transaction on the side (not that kind of transaction, pervert!), then this place might be just up your alley. According to the ad, the brothel license is still active, too, so you've basically got a turn-key business on your hands here!

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

No comments: