December 20, 2006

Mayday!

Help!
I'm stuck in a blizzard and may only have a minute or two of internet time. If you read this posting, please come over right away and bring either tonic water and limes, or Kahlua. I have plenty of vodka to share, and we can both reap the benefits while watching Friday The 13th or Day of the Dead (thanks for loaning them to me, Dustin and Sam...hope you're both safe from the cold and less bored than me). We can also play LEGO Star Wars!
I also have chips and some peanuts. It's a veritable party, and all that's missing is you!
Or, you can also call me. It's pretty boring here, and I was even thinking of doing something drastic...like situps or something. Please save me from myself!
-Ryan

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

No comments: