December 1, 2006

Some Berlin Pictures

Here are a few photos that I took when I went to Berlin last weekend to hang out at Ángela´s place. It was the first day that I´ve been there that didn´t involve fog and/or rain. Before, I had always joked that it was like going into some magical misty mountain kingdom, since every time I went up the mountain, I eventually was met with a wall of fog. But finally, after a few months, a clear day:


Here´s one of Ángela surveying her domain: mountains, far-off fog, and spiky plants.


If you ask anyone from San Ramón about Berlin, most haven´t been there, but most know about the radio and TV towers, since you can see them from the city. Here they are in all their glory.


Here´s some tree that I think is cool. Her niece´s boyfriend told me about three times what it was, but like many Spanish words, the name was lost almost immediately to my vacuous mind.

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

No comments: