April 19, 2009

Sunday Magazine!

Hi There Everyone!

Well, I've got a few things to share with you for a Sunday Magazine. First up, we've got a link to an interesting Slate article about Mexico. It's take is basically that it's interesting to note that the U.S. and Mexico share such a huge border, but that the countries as a whole still "know" very little about each other. It's part of a larger series of articles on U.S.-Mexico relations. Check them out if you get a bit of time.

Next up here's another Slate article, but about something completely different: Limp Bizkit. Now, I hate Limp Bizkit, and I'm pretty sure most everyone else does by now, too. And the author sort of investigates that hatred, but also puts a slightly positive --but only slightly-- revisionist twist on the band. The writing is also pretty great, so have a read!

Now, check out these pictures:
Here and Here.
Don't worry, they're not inappropriate or anything really secretive --although they ARE Canadian-- but they're really cool!

Finally, the following video has nothing to do with horror, although I would still easily classify it as The Scariest Shit I've Seen In A Month Or So:



Anyhow, that should give you a few things to check out if you're having a boring Sunday. Make it a good one, and have a great week!

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

2 comments:

Deuce said...

That video was disturbing and I don't know why!!

Paul said...

Hahaha. I don't know whether to laugh or cower in the corner of my room for a week. The jump at the end was pretty awesome, though.