April 30, 2009

Watching The Time Blow By Your Face

My friend Brad sent me a link to this cool time lapse. Which makes me wonder how Brad has time to find so much cool stuff on the internet, what with his beautiful photographing and his eloquent lawyering and everything...
(And yes, the two beautiful people in the first picture on that second link are Angela and I... I'm the one who looks like he's wearing a skin yamika.)


365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

4 comments:

Paul said...

I'm amazed that he managed to make the exact same face in 2,920 pictures.

Sitzman said...

No kidding! I'm wondering if that's some computer-aided what-have-you?

Annie said...

I was thinking something along the same lines. What amazes me more is how ridiculous he looks with longish hair, his almost Fleet Foxes-esque beard and big glasses. He got it right somewhere in the middle, I think.

Deuce said...

My favorite is when Homer did it. If you haven't seen it, youtube it!

Deuce