October 1, 2010

Aber Hallo! It's Time For Blogtoberfest!

I'm not sure how I could have almost forgotten it, but it's now officially October, which means it's time for Blogtoberfest!

Let's see if I can get a post per day, just like a few years ago.* In any case, my post for today is to share with you the German Language Learning Page from Deutsche Welle. It's pretty cool, and I didn't even know it existed until I saw it mentioned on Deutsche Welle when I was in a hotel the other day. It's pretty cool if you want to freshen up your Deutsch!

So, that's it for now. I'll try to get back to you soon with more Pictures of the Day and other things I've been meaning to put up on the blog for a while.


*Alright, I admit I didn't get a post a day that year, either. But "Blogtoberfest" is still a great word.

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

No comments: