February 15, 2011

Photo Contest!

If you've been following this blog even slightly, you may get the impression that I like recurring, long-term projects. That impression is completely true! I have my Pictures of the Day, my Weekly Photo Project, Sitzbook, Blogtoberfest, and other projects and schemes that even I've probably forgotten about.

So, I wanted to share Lucy's idea for an international picture competition! You can find the guidelines here. Basically, it's called "An A-Z of Things I Love," and it's open to anyone who's interested. You need to find pictures that YOU have taken (in other words, older pics from your collection are OK) or will take before the competition ends, and you should have one picture for each letter.

The deadline is February 19th, so there are only a few days left. I'll be participating, and I hope that some of you will, too! If you do, post a link in the comments section here so others can see your entries. Good luck!

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

No comments: