March 8, 2010

Interesting Picture Coincidence


I took this picture here in Berlín in February. I didn't upload it before because the shoes are just down the road, and I had a different Picture of the Day for that day (and I thought I could go back and take a picture of these shoes at a future date, if I got desperate for ideas).

Anyhow, I uploaded it to flickr today cause a person on my flickr contact list had an interestingly similar picture (which you can see by clicking here).

Coincidentally, she also took her picture in Berlin, but in the real one, in Germany. I sent her a flickr message saying that I thought it was interesting that two people could see the potential for very similar pictures, in two towns with the same name, but on the other side of the world.

Flickr's great!

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

No comments: