March 22, 2010

¡¡¡XXX!!!!

The title of this post says it all: XXX! Yep, folks, that's right! Thirty!

On March 18th, I had my 30th birthday, so I decided to take 30 pictures of "30" throughout the day. If you're interested in checking them out (including the one below with the three-legged dog), you can see them all by clicking on this link. It was a pretty fun little project.

Thanks for reading, and have a good day!

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

2 comments:

AnnaLisa said...

Welcome to the senior center, old man! Our knees creak around here, but we're a fun group just the same.

Love the birthday bagel.

Which Paulo Coelho was that? I just read *The Alchemist* last fall and absolutely LOVED it.

The washing machine dial cracked me up. What exactly is "damp dry" anyway? I'm betting you don't use that setting much....

Sitzman said...

Hey AnnaLisa,
Thanks for the comment. The book is something like "On the shore of the river Piedra I sat and wept," but I'm not sure of the English title. I was actually reading it in Spanish and Swedish at the same time, since I somehow had a copy of both, and wanted to practice up on Swedish. He's good, though. You should check out "Veronika Decides to Die," which is our favorite in this house.
And you're right, "damp dry" sounds like the worst dial setting since we set out fridge to "warm cool."