December 16, 2009

Picture of the Day, December 15, 2009

Today's Picture of the Day did indeed turn out to be taken in Pata de Gallo ("rooster foot"), a community just down the road from Berlín. I'll put up more of a description tomorrow, since it was taken during a neat charity gift-giving activity that I was involved in through work. But suffice it to say that in terms of this picture, it's of 4 little girls with candy suckers (including my coworker Paola's daughter Hannah, on the far right).

If you look at Today's Leftovers on my Flickr page, you'll see that there were some other pretty nice pictures from today, and you'll understand why it was difficult to choose my favorite picture from today. I think I decided on this one in the end because it looks a bit like a picture for some sort of pop music band --albeit a slightly chaotic pop band.

I'll put up more information about our activity as soon as I can. Until then, have a good day!

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

No comments: