December 3, 2009

Picture of the Day, December 3, 2009

Today's Picture of the Day is pretty self-explanatory. It's Angela, and she's studying. She'll be taking the TOEIC in January; that's the Test Of English for International Communication, I believe, but you can correct me if I'm wrong. In any case, she's been pretty dedicated and hitting the books a lot lately, and today she looked very pretty (and studious).

By the way, remember that you can follow these pictures on my flickr page. I have the Picture a Day in a special set, and I also have a special set for the "leftovers," or other pictures that I take every day, but which didn't make the cut to be Picture of the Day.

Thanks for your interest, and have a good night!

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

No comments: