March 20, 2009

Hmm, This Could Become A Theme...

I put up the Chris Isaak video a few minutes ago, but that was mainly because I was happy that I'd figured out how to embed videos recently (as you may have noticed in the last couple of weeks... I know that most people figured out how to embed videos circa 2002). In any case, since it's Friday, there's a decent chance you won't be reading this until the weekend, or even until Monday. One way or the other, you'll either have a lot of free time, or you may need a good pick-me-up. So, I'll also include this video by September, called "Satellites":

Believe it or not, this is actually the number one most-played song on my itunes lately, according to... well, according to my itunes. This Swedish superblonde can sure sing a catchy tune, and the beat is addictive. Let's just cut down a bit on the freaky makeup, what do you say, skat?
Anyhow, hope you like it (or at least don't hate it).

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

No comments: