March 5, 2009

Julio's Scheme

My friend and former roommate Julien "Julio" Katchinoff has entered himself into a photography contest called "Name Your Dream Assignment." The idea is, the contestants describe a photography shoot that they've always wanted to do, and other people vote on their ideas. The best idea wins $50,000 to travel and complete the assignment.

Julio's asked me to help him promote his idea, so I've linked to it in this post and in the sidebar. In fact, it IS a pretty cool idea, and I voted for it myself. So, feel free to check it out! Oh, and by the way, the vote tally doesn't seem to be working, at least not on my computer (here at the internet café).

I thank you, and so does little Julio Katchinoff.



365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

No comments: