March 19, 2009

WTF, Air-Bake Cookie Tray?

Continuing my WTF kick, I present you with the results of my trusty old air-bake cookie tray. On the left is a normal-shaped cookie, baked on a black tray. Looks tasty, right? Well, it is. On the right (on top of the spatula) is a cookie right off the air-bake tray (that big silver metal thing dominating the picture):

So, air-bake tray: WTF? Why are you taking twice as long to bake my cookies, and why are you making them all flat and crumbly? Isn't that basically worth a double-WTF?

Air-bake tray, I'll admit it: we had some good times in Boulder, but you're slipping. Maybe it's because I store you right under that non-stick bread mold that got all rusty for some reason, but your results just aren't cutting it anymore. Shape up or we'll use you as a roof panel for Cucho's upcoming cat-house.*

BONUS! Check out the brand of our black electric water-kettle: "Erick-son." Even in the realm of domestic appliances, we're pretty big on pirated copies down here.


*I may or may not be bluffing. I probably will never actually make a cat house for Coochie-Flies.

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

3 comments:

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

*damn Internet from ICE messed up my previous, deleted post*

Are these the cookies you made for Heredians? *sarcastic remark ahead* They were delicious!

Sitzman said...

Hey, get your ass to Heredia, and you'll get some cookies.
By the way, "damn Internet" is the only kind of internet that the ICE provides.