March 4, 2009

So No One Else Is Going To Say It, Huh?

Well, if everyone else is just too scared to admit it, I guess I'll just have to come right out and say it, then:

I, Ryan Sitzman, love Guns N' Roses new album, "Chinese Democracy."

That's right, I think it's excellent. Oh, and by the way, I also think it's on par with their earlier work. Yes, even with Axl being the only real remaining member of the original lineup. And yes, I'd mention it in the same breath as "Appetite For Destruction." There, I said it.

Cowards.

365: Picture a Day Project    365 Leftovers    All My Pictures    Sitzbook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like me with Motley Crue...

I haven't listened to it yet. I'll have to do that.

Deuce

Sitzman said...

You shall have to do that. I like the Crüe, too, but it's just not as good as Guns for me. Although, when I get a song stuck in my head, for some reason about 30% of the time, it's "Tonight" by Crüe.